Tuesday, June 3, 2008

why....

Why oh why do I torture myself?? Because, to tell you the truth, I want some new shoes. I don't need them, I just want them. I have to work to support my shoe addiction. It's true. And it's ok, I don't mind. As long as I can have shoes. Thats how I felt before going down the road to Miss Gigis house this morning. Go ahead,ask me how I feel now...

I cleaned miss Gigi's house today. I know I said that after the last mop and glow fiasco that I would never go back. But I did. And there was yet another mop and glow fiasco today and I think maybe she actually might be mad at me now. I thought maybe she would be mad enough to never call me again but on my way out she said she would call me next month. Dang it.

Here is what happened. If you don't care,you don't have to read it. This is mostly for venting purposes anyways so I won't be offended if the world is too bored by my story to care.

Everything was fine at first. I cleaned her kitchen,2 bathrooms,vacumed and went to get started on her screen porch. The floor I hate. The tile that she obsesses over. She started fussing at me about how I ruined the floor last time and I explained once again the instructions on the bottle. She still insisted that it was something I had done. I explained that the white stuff on the tile was the mop and glow and it was like that because doing it her way is not the proper way. She insisted that I still do it her way and I said "ok, but I will not come back to fix it if it is sticky again". After a short argument (which I have blocked from my memory) she says "ok, just put the rugs back down and forget about the floor". Thank Goodness. I got out of there as fast as I could and I am serious this time. I am not going back.

No comments: