Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Baby

My baby boy turned 8 on monday. yep, he's 8. ( His actual birthday post will come later...too lazy to upload pics right now). He went to cubscouts for the first time at church tonight... I felt a twinge of sadness when i left him with his group. Ya, I had choir practice to go to, but still, I was kind of sad because the baby in him was officially being left behind. He's hangin' with the big boys now. He has waited for this day all year. Ever since we had our "great to be eight" night in January for all the primary kids turning 8 this year. It's all he has talked about for 8 months. He was so proud of himself. When I met him in the hall afterwards his shirt was wet ( they had been playing a game with sponges or something). I asled him why he was wet. He said "this is what we do in cubscouts, MOM!" ok, then...

Its happening. My kids are practically grown. I have a teenager,a preteen and a cubscout. It goes by too too fast.....




Elias and one of his best friends,Cody, at church.
Hula hooping at a church activity.

At the beach.


He loves to cuddle. Even with me. but I know that won't last much longer...

No comments: